Born in Milan 02\02\1962
-2015 until today: production of “Floors”, a research on road’s concrete, asphalts and pavements of walking places.
- 2015 still working on commercial photos and production of “Synchronicity”: 3d photo mosaics hand cutout, based on photographic family’s memory and photos of cities and landscapes.
- Sept.21st 2011 first piece of “cities of Light” showed at Miami Iron side Collective exhibition open house.
- Nov. 30th, Dec.5th 2011 exhibition at “Miami Burst!” in Miami Art Basel 2011. Production of “cities of Light”: 3d hand cutout skylines, illuminated by LED.
-2009 photo project: “Evanescenze, a reflexion on San Francisco advertising billboards”
- February 2008 collective exhibition at Arte-fiera in Bologna with Galleria Forni.
- 2005-2007 photo project: “Reflex Cities on Cars”
- April 2005 donation of a light box to Fund Rising for Cushman school in Miami.
- February 2004 donation of a light box to ANT silent auction in Bologna.
- January 2002 personal Exhibition at Araldica Gallery in Bologna: "The electrical garden" Installation of video, music, photos, light boxes.
- 1994-2009 I start to research in Photography and installations. Still practicing commercial photography ( jewelry, interior design, portraits)
- 1994-2009 Working as a professional anatomy illustrator. I have illustrated several books for Springer, Informa, Health care and Casa Editrice delle Rose.
- 1990 -1993 Music composer for two recitals: “Violenze” and “Epistolario di Italo Svevo”, and one theatrical work: “Mogli, Figli, Amanti”. Concert at Todi’s Summer Theater festival in 1990.
- 1982-1994 Freelance photographer (Rome, Italy). Collaboration as a Photographer with Condé Nast group for portraits, food, interior design. Advertising photography for: L’Uomo Vogue, Maison et Jardin, Vogue Italia, Casa Vogue.
- Practicing industrial photography, food, architecture, portraits and interior design photos.
- 1983 Post Graduation in Photography at Institute of European Design of Rome.